BLOX City was an online 3D gaming platform where users can collaborate to create awesome games, clothing, and participate in a virtual economy.
BLOX City has come a long way since it's opening in March 6th, 2016. Here are some big changes that happened between March and December 2016.
- BLOXCity Alpha phase is released, 200 users register on the first day.
- The first event is held, Egg Hunt 2016.
- BLOXCity reaches 10,000 users.
- A Summer Contest is held.
- BLOX City livestreams a Games showcase.
- A large giveaway is announced: 37 collectibles are being given away.
- A Halloween "spooky outfit" contest is held.
- BLOX City holds a social media logo design contest.
- BLOX City begins holding monthly contests, beginning with Alex's Funny Video Contest.
- BLOX City holds their first annual Black Friday Weekend Sale Extravaganza.
- BLOX City's header receives a redesign
- Further changes to the header are published. The sidebar is removed and everything has been moved to the main header.
- The Message system receives a revamp. Messages can now be marked as read or unread, as well as archived. Sent messages can also be viewed.
- Bloxity closes their website permanently and the maker has been accused of a "cash grab"